Monday, December 31, 2012

It just makes sense

There are 5 human senses. Which one is most important? Or are they all important? If we lose even part of any one of our 5 senses, it would diminish the enjoyment and appreciation we have for life. Can you imagine if we didn't have such sensitive taste buds and couldn't enjoy our favorite foods like we used to? Or if our sense of touch was gone and we could no longer appreciate that soft blanket or how it feels to touch a baby's soft cheek!
Each and every sense that most of us were blessed to be born with plays a role in our life's enjoyment.
Of course you knew the sense that I appreciate the most; the sense of hearing!
I am so grateful to be able to hear. I do not take for granted the ability to easily enjoy having a great conversation in almost any environment. I am truly thankful that I am able to hear and enjoy music, movies, television, and even talk radio! Hearing well means being aware and involved in our environment.
Hearing should not be taken for granted and I for one am proud to say that better hearing just makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment